Perşembe, Ağustos 23

[ROM][CM10-Kang] cm-10-20120820-UNOFFICIAL-quincyatt

This is my first attempt at building a rom. It is a kang build straight off of the cyanogen mod's and h0tw1r3's repos using h0tw1r3'slocal_manifest.

I have a decent amount of free time and trouble sleeping so I will attempt to build an updated rom every other night or sometimes even nightly.



What doesn't work (08/20):
Netflix
You tell me

What was changed from last build to this one (08/20):
ROM seems even smoother!
Screen flicker fix! (thanks to R4INS)
Unlock + answer screen perfectly centered! (thanks to Moose0704) 
Built strictly on Cyanogen Mod repos
Build was made fresh
In storage settings press menu and USB computer connection to enable Mass Storage

cm-10-20120820-UNOFFICIAL-quincyatt:
Download
Mirror
Mirror
Don't forget to wipe and install the 20120726 jb Gapps

If you like my work, show me, after all, I am an unemployed recent college grad.

If you are on an early version of 08/20 and your unlock screen or call answer screen isn't perfect, don't panick, flash this.

For all the flashing addicts like myself I have made a folder in Goo.im called addicts. I will post all of my latest work there with the latest cyanogen, h0tw1r3, and TeamChopsticks fixes. Once I deem they are stable enough and provide worth it changes I'll post links for them in the OP. Please do not post links to these roms in the thread or mirror them.

If you're getting random freezes/reboots try this
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltilt2 View Post
Just today I have sent maybe like 200 texts and 2 calls with no reboots and the day is still young. running beautiful.

I do have this set up though/ Performance/ Memory management I have Zram at 26% and checked; Allow Purging of assets.
And No Task Killer


Older Roms:

What doesn't work (08/18):
Netflix
Occasional screen flicker (checking "disable hw overlay" in developer options solves this)
You tell me

What was changed from last build to this one (08/18):
ROM seems smoother!
Added a boot animation, credit goes to nozergravity
I haven't gotten any reboots yet

cm-10-20120818-UNOFFICIAL-quincyatt:
Download
Mirror
Mirror
Don't forget to wipe and install the newest jb Gapps
What doesn't work (08/16):
Netflix
Occasional reboots
You tell me

What was changed from last build to this one (08/16):
HD video playback in YouTube and gallery working!
Video recording working! (720p only! don't even mess with the settings)

cm-10-20120816-UNOFFICIAL-quincyatt:
Download
DropBox Mirror
Orange_furball's Mirror
Don't forget to wipe and install the newest jb Gapps

What doesn't work (08/15):
HD Youtube (checking "disable hw overlay" in developer options helps HQ video)
Video Camera doesn't work
you tell me

What was fixed from last build to this one (08/15):
Google Now now works properly
Trebuchet grid can be re-sized
WiFi idle timeout added
Torch can be enabled from notification drawer
many under the hood fixes
you tell me

cm-10-20120815-UNOFFICIAL-quincyatt:
Download
bigjoe2675's mirror
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange_furball View Post
Made a mirror for the ROM and Gapps. Feel free to add them to the OP. Thanks for the hard work!
ROMhttp://tinyurl.com/8d7rvjx

Gappshttp://tinyurl.com/9somy9c
cm-10-20120810-UNOFFICIAL-quincyatt:
Download
DropBox Mirror

Thanks to:
H0tw1r3 for setting up the local_manifest and repos
DaGr8 for helping me with my error
Cyanogen Mod team for the constant improvements

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder